Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Special Response to Karen Wolters

Mylinh, you should know that I encourage Dan to move to the Philipines and marry Mercy the mother of his daughter Rebecca. It was the right thing to do. He has been looking for her for years now and I am so happy that he found her. His life is finally happy. He has been haunted by this all his life. It is so sad that you think everything in this life is the all and all. This life is only temporary. A flash in eternity. And just to set the record straight, Patrick wanted to stay with us. We were just trying to help him. I am glad though, that everyone in your family is doing well and is happy. The best thing is for children to be with there mother. God (or whoever you consider to be the Supreme Being) grants all our wishes and desires. But there is always a catch, since this world is full of suffering, i.e. old age, death and disease. This will be coming to all of us, and depending upon how we live our lives now, is at the end of life, where we will be. Hoping that this find you in good health and happiness. Sincerely KW BTW Thank-you for spelling my name wrong.




Guess who wrote in reply to my blog........Karen herself.....and yes I spelled your name wrong, Karen Wolters of Longwood, Florida.  Did you want me to put your address and phone number up to?  You actually made me laugh and mad at the same time.  Really, the person that tried to alienate Dan's children,  trying to put a restraining order on them.  That told Dan they were being raised by a "ghetto and uneducated woman".  You encouraged him to go to the Philippines and marry Mercy.  Laughing my ass off, how he was tortured for so many years over his daughter.  You are the most gullible and laughable woman alive.  When Dan used to tell me things about you I thought great another story out of his mouth.  But I can see its true.  I am glad he is happy to again at the expense of his three boys.  That's Dan for you.  Are you suffering, do you have death and disease at your doorstep?  I am surrounded by love and family.  Do I have problems?  Sure do....lots of them and guess what I am still surrounded by love and happiness and friends.  Of course he was searching for them for years.  Its another family he left behind and needed to make amends with.  You have a lot of amends to fix yourself.  I have the paperwork Karen, people that know you will stick up for you, people that know me will stick up for me.  But who holds the truth?  I am glad you stumbled into my blog.  God is a good god.  And the devil will come a knockin' I am sure.  So keep reading maybe you will know what a true family endures and goes thru and triumphs over.  You sure gave him a clear conscience didn't you.  Never will I give him that peace.  He did wrong by his boys, with help from you.  And your welcome.



 




2 comments:

  1. Mylinh. I am sorry you are so angry and that Dan told me things about you that were untrue. Believe it or not, I was so happy to know that there were three boys in his life. I am sorry he said so many bad things about you, but, he was bitter, about himself and the situation. Unfortunately, I fell into the trap, and if I offended you, I only ask for your forgiveness. I am so glad that you are surrounded with love and peace and that you don't have to deal with any problems with him. Did not mean to sound sarcastic with the BTW. Hope this finds your family in good health and happiness. I truly am sorry that you went through all this, but am glad you are doing well. Sincerely, KW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tha'ts the nicest thing you have said. Thank you and now I can say I am sorry I believed that man about you also. And I TRULY MEAN THIS. I am angry and very frustrated about this man that claims to love his children. And he said it was you always that didn't want the children around. I always wanted to get together with you and have a discussion but when you are with a man I know you want to believe he is forth right with you. But then to me he would tell me this and that about how you were the one to interfere with him and his children. He told the lawyer Patrick hired that he couldn't call him even twice a week because of you and the argument was if she prevents you from calling do you not have a job with a phone. So many more stories came out of his mouth and even if you are faking this little apology I am still taking it as a first step of me not being angry because you were probably listening to him because we never were able to sit down and compare stories. A lot of this blog comes from that, not getting the whole story from people. SO THANK YOU KAREN. I hope you are happy and know that there is two sides of a story sometimes. I am never always right and neither was he, but he can tell some pretty good tall tales. I just wanted him to keep his promise to three boys to always be there no matter what. Not even a birthday card or Christmas card when he was with you. Unforgivable to me. He said you were in control of these things and as a parent I couldn't see it. And then my momma bear would come out. I will not blog meanness toward you anymore. I consider this peace now among you and I.
    MyLinh

    ReplyDelete