Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Cece and Isaiah Gooden and Payton Gallaway headed to Disney with me on May 17, 2015

Jessica and Payton Gallaway, Isaiah and Cece Gooden and MyLinh McDonald we are on our way inside of Disney

Payton's tea cup face....on the Tea Cup ride at Disney

Payton and Grandma on the way to Disney - May 17, 2015

Payton Gallaway - May 17, 2015

BEAUTIFUL Carol Ciebien and MyLinh McDonald and Cece and Isaiah Gooden and Payton Galloway ...my friend that made this magical day happen for my grandchild and my friends.




Dearest Krystina,

  I celebrated my birthday with my granddaughter and her mom and some friends.  We went to Wet and Wild and then Disney the next day.   It was the best weekend to celebrate my birthday.  Got Jessica and Payton Gallaway out from Oklahoma and then had Cece and Isaiah over for the weekend to be surrounded with love and gosh it was fun.  Since my granddaughter was here for a week we went to Daytona and the boardwalk.  Had lots of ice cream and played Uno and just had a ball.  

  I loved every minute of it and then there was times when I thought about Titan and you and wondered how soon I may get to do these things with you two also.  Well Titan is to young and you are just out of reach.  I always dreamed of doing these things as a grandmother and Payton was wonderful.  At six she is a little worry wart.  But she tried everything, from Space Mountain to the Rolling Thunder roller coasters.  It was funny how she froze on each one and not one word came out of her mouth till the end when she proclaimed, "it went to fast grandma".  Being called grandma was the highlight of the whole thing.   

  I love you Krystina and will always love you.  No matter what.  I have dreams of us meeting and you won't be to big to take to Disney and Wet and Wild and Islands of Adventure and all the touristy spots around Orlando.  But to also get to know you as a person and my granddaughter.  I wanted to include some pictures and to say hello to you and to let you know you are beautiful.  The many pictures I get confirms that.  

  Take care lovely beautiful young lady and I love you as much as the moon and stars I have watching over you every single night.

Love you always,
Grandma  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment