Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Hi Krystina,

So I have spent a week taking care of my best friend and her family.  They are living with me at the moment because they ran low on their luck and were evicted.  Everything is good though.  It all fits together and my house is full.  But never would I turn my back on people in need.  I have done it for family and I will continue to do it for friends.  Your grandmother is doing well enough and now has a fire lit up under her to do better with her exercise and such.  She wants to get out of the home she is in.  Can't blame her she has always been busy in life.  I thought of you today and everyday of the week, month and year.  But I thought I would give you a small update on my life.  

Life is good Krystina.  You are getting older and older and I can't wait for the day to ask your forgiveness in person.  I love you.  And I miss you a great deal.  

So that is life this month so far.  Quite busy and upbeat.  

Love You Always and Forever,

Your grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment