Translate

Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy Birthday 13th Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Wow a day late for your birthday.  Grandpa Lonnie and myself were out yesterday running errands having lunch and hanging out.  I knew it was your birthday and said I had to type you a birthday wish and then the day ended and I didn't.  My fault on this and its late today at 10:17 pm and I then after work I had things to do.  But I knew tonight I had to let you know that I am thinking of you and I want you to know this.  There is so much to go on and its horrible that I wasn't on time to wish you a big HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY. 


Another year.  Another day.  Another hour.  Another minute.  You are beautiful Krystina and I can't wait to meet you.  Life has been interesting for me for the year.  I am getting the house ready for retirement.  We are getting things built and done and redone and so on.  I just want to have everything done that needs to be done.  Its interesting and fun to do.  I work from home now and that is fun, no more traveling to work unless of course the work computer at the house wants to go down.  I know its its almost time for swimming competitions for you and Zoe when the weather gets better.  I haven't seen snow in so long I wouldn't know how to act with the snow I see all over the country.  I went on a trip last October to Bourbon Street in Louisiana.  Then drove all over Texas god so much fun and all by myself to.  I went river rafting last year also.  Another thing off my bucket list.  It was just so much fun.  I don't know life has just been peaceful and so nice.  I know you are busy to probably growing up finding your way and just being you, as beautiful you. 

I love you my beautiful talented granddaughter and I want you to know that yes I am a day late in wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY but I mean to tell you one day in person you are loved and so cherished and I don't forget you EVER.  So I LOVE YOU MY DEAR and I know Grandpa Lonnie wants me to let you know you are loved by him also.  Patrick just walked in and wants me to let you know he sends his love also.  Be good get good grades and get o 18 soon.  I end this letting you know that you are and always will be loved.

Loves and lots of kisses,
Grandma MyLinh

No comments:

Post a Comment