Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry Christmas Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Hi beautiful Krystina

You are probably the most beautiful young lady that I think about often.  Yes I know you are a swimmer I can google your name and see that.  What a accomplishment, living in South Dakota and having all those outdoor things you can do is probably so much fun.  The winters must be hard sometimes.  Living in Florida I don't get the change of seasons or anything like that.  Will love seeing that in the future with you.  I have a secret, I started at 310 pounds and my goal is to lose 100 pounds in one year.  I am down to 254 and I started in May 2018, haven't given up smoking cigs yet though and I am working on it.  Its the day after Christmas and I am late I know getting this sent out on this blog.  I slept ALOT on Christmas day.  We are having our Christmas dinner on Sunday and I am making Vietnamese food.  Lots of egg rolls, and home dishes that I know how to make. 

So what did you get for Christmas?  Are you into clothes yet and how about Zoe s she following in your footsteps and being a swimmer?  I already know that answer also I have to say.  She is on the swimmers list with you a lot of the times now.  I can imagine you are into makeup now, and yes probably into clothes and looking cool.  I hope you have lots of friends and that they are good friends.  I hope you have dreams of being someone important and love everyone surrounding you.  So Merry Christmas Krystina and I still have time to lose this weight so you don't meet a fat grandmother.  I may be old when we meet but I have a lot to share with you when we do meet.  Stay well and stay strong and I send my love to a beautiful granddaughter that I love everyday.

May 2019 bring you more then you can ever dream and stay strong and healthy and again I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

Love hugs and lots of kisses
Your grandmother and grandfather    

No comments:

Post a Comment