Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Payton Dallas Gallaway

Hi Payton Gallaway

This is Grandma MyLinh and I had to borrow Grandpa Lonnie's FB to let you know that I am going to write you little letters in my blog and paste the last discussion with your mom on my blog that one day when you do go on line for yourself you will see that you were always on our minds since your mom deleted and blocked your grandfather and myself for having opinions. I am so sorry you are caught up in the middle of grown people that obviously has shown their true colors and are deleting family like we aren't here. It was done to your father by his mother and he has demons to work with and didn't have support of a good man his own daddy - your grandfather to love and support him. But one day we will catch up and if you ever need anything or want a family behind you hopefully its not to late as it was for your own father. Your mom is a good woman but she is making a choice and its her choice but you will google one day and you will come across your name - and that is how you will know who we are. The good the bad and the ugly......LOVE you Payton.....see you one day......







I agree to a divorce....I agree that u should have custody....what I DONT agree to is that u cut out a father to his children....if that father is TRYING and proves he can straighten out and stay straight....then they WILL ALWAYS deserve to be in that child's life.....I hate woman that think they can be sneaky and think that is OKAY because its not....there should be some kind of communication for the childs sake....children always need their parent and will go looking for them....

Jessica GallawayJessica Gallaway Agreed! Some women don't realize how lucky they are to have a child with someone who actually wants to be there for the child and do right by them... I would give anything for that!
LikeReply22 hrs
MyLinh McDonald Some people have issues they need to work at to be there for their child and u can wish all u want and it will happen one day...but maybe a woman needs to look at herself also.....it takes two to work hard and not lay it at the feet of one person....so maybe u need to make sure stones aren't thrown at one side completely.....father may have demons but is the other half to blame also by not working themselves
LikeReply122 hrs
Jessica Gallaway Also very true. I definitely am not a perfect parent for sure but she will always have me here and that's something I will always do. That's all any good parent can do is try their best
LikeReply22 hrs
MyLinh McDonald And doing ur best is working hard ... Stand on ur own two feet....don't rely on others to fix it for u....take ur knocks get back up and keep going....I never before Lonnie McDonald relied on anyone but myself working hard at two jobs if I had to.....h...See More
LikeReply121 hrs
Jessica Gallaway Oh I guess I haven't updated the whole situation. He knows and has been given papers but instead left the state. I wanted to do equal and standard visitation but since he left oklahoma and won't comply they say all I can do is publication. I wish I could do it the right way but I tried to as much as I legally could
LikeReply21 hrs
Lonnie McDonald You have him on fb so let him know.
LikeReply21 hrs
Jessica Gallaway I already emailed him the petition along with visitation schedule. I've also talked by phone. He's angry about the divorce so im having to pretty much do what I can on my end
UnlikeReply121 hrs
LikeReply21 hrs
MyLinh McDonald Then good u did ur BEST to communicate it to him...but if he needs to fix all his demons he MUST take the time to do so also.....so if that means not seeing Payton till he knows he is good then I would accept that.....and pray its sooner then later.......See More
LikeReply220 hrsEdited
Jessica Gallaway Yes! That's exactly how I feel! I only hope and will be happy for the day he can be in her life and be well on his own. I really do. I only want payton to be happy. She deserves it and more
LikeReply20 hrs
Lonnie McDonald I only hope that you are going to give him open communication with her.
LikeReply20 hrs
Jessica Gallaway I was. He's not around anymore hopefully he will decide to come back into her life soon when he is able and has worked through his problems
LikeReply20 hrs
MyLinh McDonald

Write a reply...
Lonnie McDonald Don't pull what his mother did with him and I because it will give the other parent pains and hurt feelings to you.
LikeReply21 hrs
Jessica Gallaway I know better than that. I would never keep payton from him. I actually allowed him to see her whenever he wanted up until he left the state. Even offered equal visitation when he left the state but he only wants to do some holidays. Which that's fine if that is what he wants. I honestly wish he wanted more than that but I guess he's going to stay in Indiana for good
LikeReply21 hrs
Lonnie McDonald He has a job and a place to live.
LikeReply21 hrs
MyLinh McDonald And if that is good for him...then wish him luck and happiness....then do u...but tell him ur plans be open....run the ad AFTER u tell him if u must...don't do it all without saying something....
LikeReply21 hrs
Jessica Gallaway I've told him face to face... by phone and email and last known address... he knows everything
LikeReply21 hrs
Jessica Gallaway I can't even run the ad for another few weeks
LikeReply21 hrs
Jessica Gallaway Lonnie he moved in with a stranger from the Internet. He doesn't have his own place
LikeReply21 hrs
MyLinh McDonald
Write a reply...
Jessica Gallaway I apologize if my posts have been unclear. I try not to tell more than just my side for the simple fact he isn't here to defend himself and I don't want to put it all out there but if you ever wanna know what is going on then you can message me at any time.
LikeReply20 hrs
MyLinh McDonald No...if ur going to put anything out there it should be the good the bad and everything.....then u aren't hiding anything....its an opinion...its how u feel....that way someone doesn't think ur hiding things.....they will defend themselves if they want.....but this was a good debate....REALLY GOOD ....so good job....now do u girl
LikeReply120 hrs
Jessica Gallaway Oh he's not on my fb. Not debating or hiding anything at all. Almost everyone on my fb knows how he is and what is most likely the reason for what I'm posting.
LikeReply20 hrs
MyLinh McDonald Well when u go back and forth that's a debate or a point of view....I don't care if a person lies neither....but opinions are always different seen differently by each person....so just the respect that I can say something and u can say something is a debate and that's good...so take the damn compliment and good night. 
LikeReply20 hrs
MyLinh McDonald And I am NOT CALLING U A LIAR...so don't respond to that line OKAY....LOVE YA...
LikeReply20 hrs
Jessica Gallaway Lol oh ok I thought you meant we were at a disagreance. I was just trying to clarify some things on the situation
LikeReply20 hrs
MyLinh McDonald And u did good...up against me and my opinions u held ur own....don't think I take everything that is said from the other side to heart....or believe its all true....but I have opinions and I do voice them...and u are good....so go to sleep and get some rest....STOP REPLYING....lol😆
LikeReply20 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment