Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Krystina

Well my lovely granddaughter its one of those nights that I am thinking about the grand kids in my life.  I am thinking about the presidential race this year....and its just one of those nights you wonder why you are told you can not have opinions or speak someone's name or this and that.  Isn't it funny that we grow up and we are aloud to have opinions yet if someone doesn't like your opinion or your views you get cut out of people's lives like that is suppose to scare you back in line.  This world was made up of opinions and protests and this and that.  Yet you aren't allowed to voice your opinion because that starts all kind of drama.  So annoying, and I wonder what kind of opinions you are going to have about your life.  Are you going to take other opinions to heart and not listen to the other side to form your own opinion or are you going to grow up and say it like it is.  

I was timid way back when and never spoke my opinion and I think that is why my own mother got her way beating me and keeping me scared.  But I think I have to say that I owe me having a strong backbone with opinions on Lonnie, your grandfather, which he may regret more these days then anything else.  But he made me feel like I can have opinions and voice them and he would always stand by me no matter what.  Plus I am to old now to really give a damn.  I have a close net of friends that have their own opinions and we don't agree all the time but they let me say what I want and they say what they want.  Do we have strong opinions in this family.....lol...I have to say HELL YES.

I have four grandchildren now to write little notes to and such but you will probably get more notes then anyone of them, not because your loved more but because you are always on my mind because of the situation we are in with you.  I have dreams of our first meeting.....and I know the doors that will be open to reach out to you when you are 18.  I have to be respectful of your moms choices right now but let me say a lot more doors open up when you are of age.  I wonder will you find that you will regret missing out on this side of the family.  Even if its all crazy and full of drama.  Probably, you may have drama in your own family, no family is PERFECT.  

Presidential race....told you this was on my mind also....lol.  We have Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton.  I am so in the middle - one speaks his mind doesn't give a damn what comes out of his mouth but if truth be told he does say what is on peoples minds even if they don't admit it in fear of being called bigots or such.  Then you have Hilary who is a strong woman with good plans and outlines those plans but is she politically correct all the time.  Why can't she be more open and more honest and let the stuff come out of her mouth like she wants to.  Trump needs to lay out the plans on how we are going to do this and when we are going to do this and that.  And doesn't it depend on the Senate and the House.  They don't vote your way it won't happen.  Gosh I read and read on these two and I get a headache....but I am so on the fence.  I think this is important and will set thepace for the next four years in America and I am on the fence.  Do you want to hear this, probably not but you know its one of those things that is on my mind.

Well dear girl you are probably bored from this entry but I thought I would write you and say hello - so this is me saying "hello".  You be good okay and I love you and remember there is a whole lot of people out here and such watching out for you.  One day Krystina we will meet and I can not wait.  I hope that you are well and your family and stay a dreamer.....

Love always
Grandma

  

No comments:

Post a Comment