Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2016

My 3 Little Hero's

Preston, Lily, and Priscilla 2016

Shady Park 2016

Three of the best kids that keep me from going crazy.  I am considered and have the honor of being their Aunt MyLinh but let me tell you all that these kids keep me sane and happy 


Preston, Lila, and Priscilla Shady Park Splash Park 2016
These beautiful children are the ones that keep me sane and young these days.  I am considered their Aunt MyLinh who takes them out almost every weekend or they hang with me at the house playing bowling or dance with the WII.  Its always a special day when I get to hang with them and my BFF Denise.  Lily is a bad ass little girl who loves to rough and tumble like a boy.  Priscilla is the prissy little girl who loves princess stuff and Preston is just Preston - he loves video games....we play with the nerf guns and go to all the Springs that in Florida.  Working our way around Florida to explore, and have some fun.  They are the ones that keep me sane and loving the world through their eyes.  I love being their Aunt and I know they love their tough and inappropriate Aunt MyLinh.  I always hope they think of me fondly and will always think of the weekends we hang and do fun stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment