Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Good Day Krystina

Hello there my beautiful granddaughter.  I have you on my mind really strong today and I wonder sometimes why I think of you everyday but there is certain days that the thoughts are strong and deep.  I wonder sometimes if its because these are the days you secretly think about your father or the other half of your family here in Florida.  Oh certain people think they know what is in a young ladies mind and don't want to admit that a young lady can secretly miss something she has no memory of but all children wonder and they grow up wondering and secretly making us bigger then we really are.  You think the other part you are missing is bigger and better and are more special.  But we aren't really, we are normal and full of faults of our own.  You don't have to wonder to long you will come seeking the other half and maybe I am wrong and you won't but curiosity will get the better of you.  Maybe half of us won't be here when its your time to seek us out but this blog will be here and there are many many people out there looking for you at some point in life.  I have left many friends and many people all over the world that have pledged to look for you especially when it is posted I have passed.  I know more then you think Krystina, more then anyone would like to admit.

I have a following even in South Dakota and it would even surprise you.  Its just to easy sometimes, and then there are times there's silence.  Don't worry so much and keep that smile working and keep your secrets and one day you will find that its time for you to spread your wings and be you.  You will never have to think that you are alone, because you aren't and never will be.  I really don't know why this is coming out of my mind onto the page but for some reason even though I can not tell you this in person you need to be able to read this one day and know that this will fit somewhere in your life.  That this message tells you someone out here is giving you that little encouragement and love from out here.  Don't wait to long though to be you, let them and everyone know around you that you have your own mind and if they don't like it well its their loss.

Okay I think I have addressed something I have feeling you need to know.  I love you Krystina and the world that follows me loves you.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Love you always,
Your Grandmother   

No comments:

Post a Comment