Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Dearest Krystina

Another holiday season has passed and a New Year will be starting.  So many things change day by day except the love I have for my entire family.  No matter if we fight aren't speaking or whatever may be the case, I love my family and you are a part of that family along with your mom and her husband and your new sister.  I just wanted you to know that if you didn't.  Your father and Arielle are expecting a new baby.  I have some funny feelings about that.  But I will go and meet this child that will be born next year.  I will miss you and want you to be a part of that, but I know its not going to happen.  One day though, we all have to hang in there and it will happen.  Your grandfather Lonnie is going to meet his son in January.  A young man he hasn't seen in more then 20 yrs.  It should be exciting for him.  Miracles do happen.  

My best-friend and myself did make up.   You wouldn't believe the misunderstanding that happened there, and it was taken so out of context on her and my part.  That is why you have to talk things out and come to find a understanding about things.  People see things in different ways.  Yet we are good.  My other best friend Denise and her five children are still here.  And your Uncle Jason has come back home.  Uncle Patrick is done with another semester of college and has decided to become a teacher.  And I am just working working working.  I do plan a trip to visit your father and Arielle when the new baby comes and see what happens then.  Your great grandmother is learning how to walk and cope with things that won't be the same for her.  Life just seems to go on and evolve.  

Well my dear granddaughter you are always thought about and loved no matter what goes on.  I want you to know that.  

You are the light of everyone's eyes that come in contact with you.  Stay true and I love you.

Love always your grandmother
        

No comments:

Post a Comment