Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Krystina Lucille's Birthday

Hi Krystina

Well its your birthday again....another year has gone by.  I have been so
busy little one.  Your great grandmother (my mother) had a stroke in
February.  And she is in a rehabilitation center.  She can't move her left
side.  So she has to learn how to walk.  I didn't see her in the beginning
because of course your grandmother and I wasn't talking.  But I have begun
to see her.  She is doing as well as can be expected.  And her birthday
just passed on March 15th.  But that is your great grandmother.  I wish
you can see her again.  But she may come out of this and she may not.  We
will have to wait and see.  Yet it is your birthday and you are so much on
my mind.  I wonder with this happening to my mother if it happened to me
would I get to see you again one last time.  Maybe and maybe not.

You were born on Saint Patrick's Day.  So you were born with luck on your
side.  Thats what I like to say.  Gave up smoking Cigs.  After 20 or more
years I don't smoke cigs.  I am so proud of myself.  I have again started
to go to church and studying the bible.  And I have your grandfather in
studies to.  Still haven't spoken with your father and don't really know
when that might change.  Not in a hurry to do that.  I know you have a
sister and I am so hoping you are enjoying the role of being a big sister.
I am sure you are being the best big sister.  I enjoy the pics I do get
to see of you.  It makes me sad but its something.  You are growing up so
quickly I just wish you would hurry and do so.  Because maybe you will
find me or your mom will bring you for a visit.  The bigger you get the
more of a chance I will get to see you again.

Well another year passed and I will put in my standard deposit for your
birthday.  I love you dear child.  Grow up soon and hopefully we will see
each other again.

Love always,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment