Translate

Monday, January 4, 2021

Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 Krystina



1-4-2021

2021 is here.  And of course I save the Christmas letter and didn't push publish.....so you get two for one.  I got the family pics and I am just going to attach Grandpa and me on this one.  

 

                              Yep this is us..... Grandpa Lonnie and Grandma MyLinh - Dec 2020

I decided that since I had to keep my hair a certain way almost all my life I am of age now I do what I want and enjoy it..... and I have been enjoying it.  Your Great Grandma is in the hospital with COVID.  She has been in a nursing home for this past year locked down with no visitation and she ends up with COVID at the end of 2020.  So of course it had to be a worker that brought it in.  But according to the hospital its a slight fever and low oxygen that is being given to her.  


I hope all is well for 2021 and whatever your family is doing to stay safe keeps you all that way.  Sending love and hugs for the New Year.  And I LOVE YOU and send LOTS OF HUGS.

Got to have fun in life because life is just to short.

Your Grandma 



12-25-2020

Hello my dear dear Granddaughter

I am typing this at your fathers house in North Carolina.  I am spending Christmas here with the family and I am going to be taking some family pics that I will attach a pic of grandpa and myself here for you in the New Year.  

I want to wish you my dearest Granddaughter a Happy Christmas.  So I hear you are a BIG SISTER once again.  How cool is that, and congratulations on that.  I wish you and your family all the best and I know that you are growing up and I hope to god you are happy, and that all your dreams come true.  I send my love and want you to stay safe.  What a year we about to end, I have made sure I have followed all the rules and stayed safe and so far no one has been effected with this COVID as I hope no one close to you has suffered.  I also hear your Aunt Nikki is also expecting a new baby, and I am just amazed and so happy for her also.  

One day you and I will meet and there will be so much to talk about, questions to be answered and I can not wait.  

You take care and Grandpa also send loves and hugs.


Love Grandma 

No comments:

Post a Comment