Translate

Friday, March 17, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTINA

Good Morning

I am here to wish you Krystina Lucille Tessinari a great day.  And this year your birthday also runs on Saint Patrick's Day.  Born under a four leaf clover you were.  I wish you all the happiness life has to offer you each and everyday.  I love you Krystina and even though there are circumstanses of us not being together in the past it was a choice I made but the time now is being withheld by others one day it will be we at least get to meet once and I will cherish that forever and ever.  YOU HAVE THE MOST GRANDEST DAY....this is the day you entered our lives and became #1 in a lot of hearts.  Love to you being sent from Grandpa Lonnie and Uncle Patrick.  I am actually in North Carolina with Titan and Isabella, who quite frankly are wearing this grandma out but are the greatest.  And we all wish u were here to celebrate your birthday.

So be happy and smile all day.  And know I love you with all my heart and then some.

Love always and Forever

Grandma MyLinh

No comments:

Post a Comment