Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Krystina Lucille Tessinari

Dearest Krystina Lucille Tessinari

  Its your birthday today.  What a wonderful day.  It was a great day when you came into the world.  St Patrick's Day, you were born under the luck of the Irish.  You may not always feel "lucky" but we all felt lucky when you entered into the world many many years ago.  You were the most beautiful baby but I am biased because I am your grandmother.  

  You were on my mind the minute I woke up and said to myself its time I go online and wish my granddaughter a beautiful day because this is the day she was born.  

  Miss you so much.  I have lots of pictures up at my desk at work with you and your mom and step dad and your grandmother.  Of course I have Titan Rey and the rest of the family but everyone always comments on you and that beautiful smile.  Titan Rey is "cute" and you are "beautiful" everyone says.  

  I have been quite busy lately with my BFF and her children.  She has twin daughters named Lily and Priscilla Pukas and then there is Preston Woodham.  The twins are 4 yrs old and will be 5 yrs old this year and Preston will be 9 this year.  I am having a blast with them while they are young and love being with their Aunt MyLinh.  I discussed my status with Denise (my BFF) and told her I was a great grandmother but have been enjoying being a Aunt as her children are my source of having children around to go places with and torture, lol.  She told me that I will always be remembered by her children that is for sure for my crazy ways, parking a car because a song catches my ear and I want to dance with the kids or eat ice cream or french fries.   Or playing the WII because we are all competitive, didn't realize 4 year olds were so VERY competitive.  These are things I would have done with you and can still do with Titan Rey when he gets old enough to visit and stay a few weeks.  

  I am just waiting on you to grow up and make your own decisions and if your anything like me and have a need to find family and are inclined to do so then I will have to figure out what a young lady would like to do because all the things I wanted to do will be babyish to you.  But this is the one way that I have to wish you the most WONDERFUL and AMAZING BIRTHDAY there is.  

  Love you my most beautiful granddaughter and may the luck of the Irish always shine down on you.

Love always and forever,

Grandma MyLinh  

No comments:

Post a Comment